- This event has passed.
June KBA Christian Business Networking Meeting
June 8, 2017 @ 7:00 am - 8:00 am
Decide now to join Kingdom Business Alliance (KBA) for our monthly Christian Business Networking Meeting.
Topic: “Selling In Sandals – The Art of Servant Selling”
Dave Brown | Founding Partner | Southwestern Consulting™
Learn How Jesus models solid business approaches including topics such as:
- It’s hard to be nervous when your heart’s on service.
- Winning a person’s trust is more important than making the sale. If you earn someone’s trust you will eventually make the sale.
- You can put your client’s needs first and still come out ahead in the long run.
- When you exceed your current client’s expectations they will ultimately become the source of new business.
Location: FBC Atrium (West side of Ward Road at 62nd Avenue, Arvada, CO)
Learn how to use God’s favor in your business as a positive catalyst for change!
• You will learn how Christian entrepreneurs and business professionals focus on thriving using Biblical principles!
• Experience leadership principles of Excellence, Integrity and Servant-Leadership.
• Explore proven socially responsible business modeling, relationship-building and networking.
$5 suggested donation for the Continental breakfast
Come discover Biblical Keys for Personal Development and God’s Plan for You to Engage and Transform the Community Around You.
Visit www.kingdombusinessalliance.com for more information.
“May your soul prosper as you prosper…” 3 John 2