Teaching presented by Larry Wickes
IVY Business College States:
There are five general criteria that characterize strategic alliances. An alliance meeting any one of these criteria is strategic and should be managed accordingly.
- A Strategic Alliance is Critical to the success of a core business goal or objective.
- A Strategic Alliance is Critical to the development or maintenance of a core competency or other source of competitive advantage.
- A Strategic Alliance Blocks a competitive threat.
- A Strategic Alliance Creates or maintains strategic choices for the firm.
- A Strategic Alliance will Mitigate a significant risk to the business.
Why enter into a Strategic Alliance with Holy Spirit?
Jn.15:26 “But when the Helper comes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify of Me.”
HELPER – Strong’s # 3875 – parakletos
To be called to one’s side. The word signifies that Holy Spirit is our intercessor, comforter, helper, advocate, counselor. In nonbiblical literature parakletos had the technical meaning of an attorney who appears in court in another’s behalf. Holy Spirit leads believers into a greater appreciation of gospel truths. He also gives help and guidance in everyday life. He gives the strength to endure the hostility of the world system.
Jn. 14 and 16 it says Holy Spirit will:
- Always be with you.
- Teach you all things.
- Lead you into ALL
- Give you peace.
- Help you remember all things Jesus said.
- Show you things to come in the future.
Holy Spirit anoints (gives you, enables you) with power and authority.
Why Holy Spirit wants to Align with Your Business
- All mountains of culture, religion, family, media, political, education, arts and entertainment, they all need funds to operate. Those funds can only come from business.
- Businesses can change culture of a city or region for good or evil. Ex. East Colfax
- New different businesses are changing the culture of East Colfax pushing out the strip bars, porn theaters, and prostitution.
- Kingdom Businesses are God’s tool for personal evangelism – People don’t go to church but go to work. Kingdom businesses provide environment for Holy Spirit to touch their hearts through the way business is conducted and they are treated on a DAILY
How to develop a Strategic Alliance with Holy Spirit
- Dedicate your business to the Lord.
- Meet with Him and spend time seeking just like you would anyone else you were entering into a strategic alliance with.
- Ask the Lord to anoint you with Holy Spirit to do business.
- Conduct your business in righteousness.
- Daily ask Holy Spirit to lead you and guide you in all things.
- Develop a listening ear and look for His direction and provision in the small things and large things.
- Parking spots, what to say to employees, customers, venders, major business decisions.
- Turn the radio off in the car while you’re driving and thank the Lord for His promises and worship Him for who He is.
- Set aside at least a half a day a month to spend alone with Him, no phone calls or texts, writing your needs and concerns in prayer to Him and then writing what you hear Him saying to you.